Sunday, July 8, 2012

EXO First Mini Album (Debut) : MAMA


So SM finally released a new boyband after 4 years of shinee. The new boyband consist of 12 members that is divided into two groups EXO-K and EXO-M. Exo K stands for Korea and is developing their career in Korean's market while the twins EXO-M, M stands for Mandarin which consist of Chinese Market. Anyway you probably have heard about this stuff and some blah blah suho always said on interview about they're from unknown planet exo planet blah blah...

I'll just continue to the point ^^

 This is the cover. White is for K and black is for M and the background is K's poster.





Those two above are basically the box. It packaged as folder to keep the CD. It made of paper and easily ripped.






cr. yousaythemoutloud

So it wasn't made of box just some folded paper and folders. It's light not more than 500gr I think.

But actually I love both CDS. I like how the chinese one get along with the rhythm. The korean version wasn't that bad. It's instrumental and melodious.


Price

The price is quite cheap. I bought it for around $15.6. Quite cheap actually for Kpop CD because of the shipping thing. Anyway the big Q is... Was it worth it?

YES! The song was amazing. There's 6 tracks and I love them all.

So here comes the score...

Packaging:   6 out of 10

paper? seriously? Like it's just paper. No box. At first I was like... Did SM really have the wants or the will to pack the CD? Or are they thinking of something else. I just can't understand

Inside:  9 out of 10

The photobook was beautiful. I just love the photocard. I actually love the silver on the CD cover. Silver really goes with white and black. It really speaks out ALIEN. Because their concept is planet out of earth.

Music: 11 out of 10

I don't know why but SM really do have lots of good songs. The song MAMA was written, composed and arranged by the legend Young Jin, Yoo who also made Mirotic. His song is amazing. Same goes with what is love and history. And all 3 was the hit song. It's not like Into Your World (Angel) is bad. It's nice but the only ballad exo has was just Angel. maybe if they sang another ballad, Angel wouldn;t be such a good song. It's not bad though. It's nice same goes with machine and two moons. I love how they said ma ma ma ma machine~ LOL

Result 26 out of 30
My opinion:
BUY IT! Totally recommended! If you truly love them just buy it the first three songs on the album is highly recommended plus angel! You won't miss their debut CD don't you?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment