Sunday, July 8, 2012

Xiuminions Imagine (ff) compilation

It's by admin T. Anyone have good ff long or short send to xiuminions@gmail.com we'll take full credit no anonymous. I'll shoot anonymous ^^

#imagine it was the worst morning ever. It was dark and you woke up late. You prepared your umbrella. You almost missed your bus. You were walking half running to the bus station and suddenly the rains starts pouring You try to open your umbrella but it just stuck. You run to find somewhere to hide so you wouldn't get wet but there's nowhere to go. You started to get wet but then you feel something above your head when you turns there's Xiumin holding an umbrella for you and said," how can you let yourself get wet. Let's go I'll drive you my car is there." And he take your hands to his car. ^^


#imagine You were in a hurry going out from a party. You should go to the hospital checking out on your little brother. They said he was on a fight. You half running going out to find a taxi when suddenly your heels just broke. 'Great' you thought you took off the shoes to see how terrible it was and suddenly xiumin came. He took the other shoes and with his strength he broke the other heels. "Here you go. Is it better?" He asked. "Well, thanks," you said shyly. "You seems in a hurry. Are you heading somewhere?"
"I'm looking for a taxi. I have to go somewhere," you said.
"Let me drive you there. I've got my car in the parking lot," he said. You wavered but he took your hands and take you to his car.
You couldn't barely move and your mind was just crazy. Some side of it is thinking about your little brother and some side of it was thinking about the fact you're with Xiumin your ultimate crush.
"Anyway can you give me your phone number? I should buy you a new shoes since I broke yours," he said.
-The End .

No comments:

Post a Comment